[wtp-releng] Requesting respin for bugs 329716 and 340867

I'm requesting a respin of our 3.2.4 build to address bugs 340867 (XML) and 329716 (JSDT).

Bug 340867 is a unit failure with certain URIs when supporting external schema locations not defined within the content of an XML file.  As the framework around this is consulted on any file that doesn't specify a grammar, it has a wider impact than just the cases that feature was aimed at addressing.  This should not affect any other teams' smoke testing unless they've inadvertently run into this problem.

Bug 329716 is about the _javascript_ parser in JSDT, and how it doesn't handle runnable JS source due to its imperfect syntax handling.  The change we're putting in is substantial, but again shouldn't affect testing in unrelated areas.  We passed the smoke test as this wasn't a new problem, but I particularly want to give this updated code exposure as early as possible and get as much time as possible to work through any problems we haven't found ourselves.  A number of syntactic handling problems and internal parser and ASTNode exceptions are already corrected by the changes attached to the bug.

I'll send another note once both are released.

Regards,
---
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse WTP Source Editing and JSDT