[wtp-releng] Please check and update your "indigo" status in Portal ... if needed

According to the tracking software, at

http://www.eclipse.org/indigo/planning/SimultaneousReleaseOverview.php

The following subprojects all show as having indicated their desire to participate in Indigo, and to be tracked "under" webtools (that is, we produce just one set of review documents, IP Log, etc.). So far, so good ... all is as expected.

webtools
    webtools.common
    webtools.dali
    webtools.ejbtools
    webtools.jeetools
    webtools.jsdt
    webtools.jsf
    webtools.servertools
    webtools.sourceediting
    webtools.webservices

But, that list might partially be a function of the tracking software "remembering" you were in Helios and under webtools last year for Helios, and just carries over that relationship. I suspect this because I have another hacked up php-query utility which reads the metadata more directly, and according to it, only four of the subjects has set their "indigo" flag.

webtools
webtools.common
webtools.dali
webtools.jsdt
webtools.sourceediting

So, can project leads for

ejbtools,
jeetools,
jsf,
servertools, and
webservices

all please check your Portal metadata and make sure "indigo" is set.

In some sense, this might not even be required, exactly, since we've indicated you are "in" Indigo "under" webtools .... but ... I also suspect this was an unintended side effect of the tracking software and some future change to it, or the database, might suddenly make you "disappear" from Indigo lists. It is also very possible my little php-query hack is programmed wrong, and not really picking up all the right fields ... so, it might be your project is already set correctly and just "looks wrong" in my little utility.

Much thanks,

Back to the top