[wtp-releng] JSF Test Failures

Although there have been a few green runs lately, the JSF Team is aware of frequent test failures in both the 3.2.3 and 3.3 streams. We are trying to reproduce the failures outside of the build system, and looking for ways to make the tests more robust. We get all-green test runs on our own systems, so we believe the failures to be test-only at this point. We are aware that some of our tests seem to struggle under high CPU load, and are investigating possible race conditions that can lead to deadlock.

Thanks for your continued patience,

-          Ian

--
Oracle
Ian Trimble | Principal Software Developer

Green Oracle