Re: [wtp-releng] Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.3.0 I-build toward M3

Fix for version issues in the test plugins in JSF tools have been released. Request a re-spin.

Thanks

Raghu

From: David M Williams [mailto:david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2010 6:46 AM
To: wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [wtp-releng] Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.3.0 I-build toward M3

Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.3.0 I-build toward M3

Please document your Project's testing and approval of this build, by 2 PM Thursday (Eastern Time),
or let us know if that's not possible.

There are a number of unit test failures that need investigation/explanation, but
for now we'll assume they are not reasons to delay the smoke testing.

But, please fix them.

Remember, this is our candidate to contribute to Indigo M3.

Current Build
http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/wtp-R3.3.0-I/20101104042929/I-3.3.0-20101104042929/

Smoketest Results
http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Smoke_Test_Results_R330_11042010