Re: [wtp-releng] Status of declaring this week's builds

3.3.0 looks to be all green on votes after successful Dali testing.

Neil

On 10/29/2010 11:11 AM, David M Williams wrote:
Maintenance (3.2.3) M-build

  waiting for promote votes from Source Editing and Server Tools

Integration (3.3.0) I-build

  waiting for promote votes from Source Editing and Webservices, and
  confirmation (re-vote) from Dali, to make sure bug 328905 got fixed as expected.

I'm sending this now (partially) since I'll be offline for part of the afternoon, so will
check occasionally to see if I should promote.

I'm assuming there will be no re-builds at this point (i.e. streams open for check-in/release) and its
just a matter of what we say when we promote.

Thanks,
_______________________________________________ wtp-releng mailing list wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/wtp-releng

Back to the top