Re: [wtp-releng] Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.3.0 I/S-build for M2

The unit tests have finished, and as far as I can tell, the failures
are the usual intermittent ones we see from time to time. But please
take a look, and confirm  in smoke test page.

org.eclipse.jst.jsf.core.tests.AllTests                DNF
org.eclipse.jst.jsf.facesconfig.ui.test.AllTestCases   1
org.eclipse.jst.ws.cxf.tests.AllTestsSuite             DNF

There's one releng test failure, that you can ignore for now.
testComparatorLogFailureThere were unexpected Comparator messages. See comparatorUnexpectedMessages.log.txt expected:<0> but was:<1>
I left it failing on purpose to call attention to the new comparator tests,
to be explained in my note about the new comparator tests ...
which I haven't written yet, but will soon.

There's many "versioning warnings" (flagged in red in report).
But no errors, per se. In the past, we've said for a milestone
we'd make sure we were clean ... but, given all the other
setbacks/busyness we've had lately, I don't mind breaking the rules
this one time.

So, I think we can still declare our M2 on Friday, 9/24 ...
please register your opinions as soon as possible at
http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Smoke_Test_Results_R330_09232010

Thanks,