Re: [wtp-releng] Nearly ready to declare?

Apologies for the delay, we completed the tested early but didn't update the page. It has now been updated.

Best Regards,
-- --
Mr. Angel Vera
Server Tools Developer
E-Mail: arvera@xxxxxxxxxx
Tel: 905-413-5919
-----
Those who think that something is impossible,
should not interfere with those who are willing to do it. - Angel Vera

Inactive hide details for David M Williams ---09/02/2010 09:05:41 AM---There's till some incomplete smoke tests results, and anDavid M Williams ---09/02/2010 09:05:41 AM---There's till some incomplete smoke tests results, and anomilies in the forms ... if teams can let u

David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>

wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/02/2010 09:05 AM

[wtp-releng] Nearly ready to declare?

Sent by:

wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

There's till some incomplete smoke tests results, and anomilies in the forms ... if teams can let us know if there are delays ... or just correct book keeping? ... before 11ish (Eastern), I'd appreciate it. (or, let us know the outlook).
Thanks,

http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Smoke_Test_Results_R322_09012010

missing:
Server
JSDT
XSL

http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Smoke_Test_Results_R330_09012010

missing:
Dali
Server
JSDT
(Webservice and SouceEditing ... overall not 'checked' but assume ready, since individual ones are?)
Releng --- ICT? Ian did you mean to fill out for JSDT?