Re: [wtp-releng] Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.3.0 I-build towards M2

Hi Raghu

The smoke test for WTP 3.3 was successful.
I have updated the wiki.

(The eclipse.org servers were really fast today, and the downloads did not take much time, which is a big improvement over the recent past weeks)

- Debajit