Re: [wtp-releng] compile errors in 3.3.0 build

I've loosened the version constraints for o.e.emf.ecore in HTML UI.  I think the tight range was accidental.

- Nick

From: David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
To: Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 08/31/2010 12:47 PM
Subject: Re: [wtp-releng] compile errors in 3.3.0 build
Sent by: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry for not checking first, but
I did update the EMF prereq to "the latest" and appears a few bundles have had a minor increase to 2.7.
I can always revert to previous pre-req if teams need more time to react to and investigate the widening of the range ...
but hopefully our ranges should have been wide to begin with? Do we not use all API from EMF?

Thanks,