[wtp-releng] What happened to subsequent near final build?

Don't know for sure. The tests timed out ... hit overall 6 hour limit ... honest, it wasn't me cancelling it this time :)

Not sure why they timed out ... busy server? A few intermittent hangs?

You can see from the build log, that 28 of the suites ran before timing out (instead of the usual 72).

http://build.eclipse.org:7777/dashboard/tab/build/detail/wtp-R3.2.1-M?log=log20100715212701

So ... I restarted the build (and changed the "niceness" of the job .... in case it is competing with busy server).
Should be finished about 10 AM on Friday morning (Eastern time).

In the mean time ... the build that completed should have identical code with next build ... i.e. you can run smoke tests with build at

http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/wtp-R3.2.1-M/20100715212701/M-3.2.1-20100715212701/

 ... but re-running to get the full build/test cycle.

Back to the top