From: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David M Williams
Sent: 26 май 2010 г. 04:43 ч.
To: wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [wtp-releng] Please check and review our Helios release documents

Project Leads,

Please check and review our Helios release documents. Look mostly for gross errors or omissions, but improvements are welcome also.

The ODT version of the linked PDF documents are in our CVS website repository, under /releaseReviews/201006/

You are welcome to edit the ODT documents directly, if you'd like, but you can also send me modifications or corrections if that's easier for you.

We need to submit on the 28th, so let's say lets finish by EOD Thursday 5/27, at the latest.

Apologies for not leaving much time for you to review.

Much thanks,

Back to the top