RE: [wtp-releng] Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.2.0 I-build

In the past for 3.1, we had to do something similar, I guess we have to do the same this time although this time is supposed to be simpler.

For 3.1 server tools I have that we added the following:

Project: webtools.servertools
Release Version: 3.1
Release Train: galileo

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/webtools.maps/releng.servertools/maps/jst-server-component-features.map?root=WebTools_Project&view=co
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/webtools.maps/releng.servertools/maps/jst-server.map?root=WebTools_Project&view=co
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/webtools.maps/releng.servertools/maps/servertools-docs.map?root=WebTools_Project&view=co
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/webtools.maps/releng.servertools/maps/wst-server-component-features.map?root=WebTools_Project&view=co
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/webtools.maps/releng.servertools/maps/wst-server-core.map?root=WebTools_Project&view=co
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/webtools.maps/releng.servertools/maps/wst-server-ui.map?root=WebTools_Project&view=co

Best Regards,
-- --
Mr. Angel Vera
  Server Tools Developer
  E-Mail: arvera@xxxxxxxxxx
  Tel: 905-413-5919
-----
Those who think that something is impossible,
should not interfere with those who are willing to do it. - Angel Vera