Re: [wtp-releng] dali-R2.2.0-I build failed

np ... that build project isn't being used at the moment, so wouldn't be too surprising that something would be out of date, or broken. It should be 'paused', if not removed.

But ... "accidentally" ... come on, we know you just couldn't resist seeing what would happen.  :)

From: Jesper Steen Møller <jesper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 03/12/2010 04:37 AM
Subject: [wtp-releng] dali-R2.2.0-I build failed
Sent by: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi releng,

As I was reviewing the CruiseControl build page, I accidentally hit
the 'force rebuild' button on the dali-R2.2.0-I build, by mistake.

It ran -- and it failed. I don't even understand the ant stack-trace
other than some <java> task failed. Dali build heros needed?
Sorry for the complete waste of time!

-Jesper
(who normallly breaks builds by introducing errors in the code, not
pushing buttons)

P.S.: Perhaps we should but some of this behind a login of sorts?