From: David M Williams [mailto:david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2010 12:51 PM
To: wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [wtp-releng] New build (no tests) available

As mentioned in status meeting, I killed the tests but let this build be published ... two new plugins and no compile errors!

http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/wtp-R3.2.0-S/20100311143840/S-3.2.0M6-20100311145411/

I'll leave the build on auto pilot, but if someone needs to commit a fix for one of those blocking issues, and see its already running, let me know and we'll restart it. You can check if its running by looking at

at "wtp-R3.2.0-S"  line, at

http://build.eclipse.org:7777/dashboard/tab/builds

as always.

Back to the top