[wtp-releng] WTP Accessibility Template is now available

I have (finally) provided a "template" for you WTP subprojects to use in fulfilling the Helios requirement to document accessibility compliance.

Some background information and links are in

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Category:WTP_Accessibility

and the template is in

http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP/Accessibility/Helios/template

The idea is that each subproject will copy the template, and create new page with their subproject name, say

http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP/Accessibility/Helios/webservices

And record their data there.

Once complete, I'll summarize one for all of "webtools" which will be our official one to report for Helios.