From: David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
To: wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 02/18/2010 12:20 PM
Subject: [wtp-releng] Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.2.0 I-build
Sent by: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.2.0 I-build

Please document your Project's testing and approval of build, by Thursday,
5 PM (Eastern Time), or let us know if that's not possible.

Notice this build URL points to the "active" build ... the unit tests have
not yet completed. But, I think it might be worth smoke testing, if teams
do not mind the (slight) risk of having to re-test, if large issues found.

The tests seem to be progressing normally, but slowly, due to busy server.
My fear is these tests (and maybe previous build) hit the overall 5 hour time

limit we have set for the test runs. I increased the individual time limit

to 1.5 hours (up from 1 hour) as discussed at last status meeting (and,
sure enough, jpt.core.tests took slightly over one hour today, instead of
the usual 45 minutes). But ... if many tests take "more than an hour",
then we are more likely to hit the overall time limit ... instead of
individual tests Not Finishing. (In other words, even this build may hit

5 hour time limit, and then I'd begin to wonder if we should 'declare
with caution' rather than wait overnight for new test run?

Current Build

http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/projects/wtp-R3.2.0-I/workdir/I-3.2.0-20100218113421/

Smoketest Results

http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Smoke_Test_Results_R320_02182010_______________________________________________