[wtp-releng] Status and outlook for build(s) today

When I got up this morning, there was a  WTP 3.1.2 build running. This appears to have been an accidental "touch" of a file ... but the map files were same as last build, so I canceled that 3.1.2 build. Let me know if something substantial was going on there.

 Another oddity in the WTP 3.2 build ... one had started recently building this morning, but the one previous to it had failed to run any tests at all (indicating an serious issue). I'll keep an eye on it, but wouldn't expect a testable build until afternoon.