Skip to main content

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index] [List Home]
[wtp-releng] status and outlook for weekly I-build declare


should be the one with all fixes in.

Please update the smoke tests page after you've confirmed ... if you haven't already.

But, I _think_ I might have found a work around for bug 300417

So, I've started another build that should allow our unit tests to run.

Assuming no more _additional_ problems.

That won't be ready until Sunday morning, so if that does run, and there's no huge errors indicated by JUnit tests,
then I'll declare that one. If there are regressions indicated by unit tests .... I may wait to hear from teams if can
be fixed quickly on Sunday or very early Monday.

Sorry for the delay.

Back to the top