Re: [wtp-releng] Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.2 I-build

The DTD UI test failure appears to be a problem with the unit test itself and not functionality.  It should not impact others.

Thanks,
Nick

From: David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
To: Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 01/14/2010 08:19 AM
Subject: [wtp-releng] Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.2 I-build
Sent by: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.2 I-build

Please document your Project's testing and approval of build, by today,
Thursday, 2 PM (Eastern Time), or let us know if that's not possible.

There are two JUnit test failures that need to be fixed before we declare. Or, please explain why they can not or should not be fixed.

Current Build

http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/wtp-R3.2.0-I/20100114080036/I-3.2.0-20100114080036/

Smoketest Results

http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Smoke_Test_Results_R320_01142010 _______________________________________________