To: wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx
From: david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 06:56:15 -0500
Subject: [wtp-releng] Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.2 S-build for WTP 3.2 M4

Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.2 S-build for WTP 3.2 M4

Please document your Project's testing and approval of build, by today,
Thursday, 2 PM (Eastern Time), or let us know if that's not possible.

This is our candidate for Helios M4 ... so test well!

Current Build
http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/wtp-R3.2.0-S/20091210053318/S-3.2.0M4-20091210053318/

Smoketest Results
http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Smoke_Test_Results_R32_121009

At least we had one run this week with zero unit test failures!

In this most recent run, there were some (highly repetitive)
JUnit failures. I would say they look like a test-only problem,
but they are suspiciously in the one component that did change
since the previous zero failures unit test run.

So, we can begin Unit testing, but look forward to hearing from the jaxws team.
I'll manually restart a run, in case it was just a glitch. Shane, let
us know if there is a fix you need and I can restart the build when you are ready.
Since this is a leaf component, there would be no need for anyone else to wait,
to begin your testing.

[Just before sending this request, I see Shane has already commented on mailing
list that he thinks this is just a testing glitch. Thanks for watching the
build and commenting so quickly! What time zone are you in? :) ]

= = = = = = = = =

sclarke       Bug #297410: Incorrect completion proposals displayed when SingleMemberAnnotation is present
[rev. 1.97]   modifiedjaxws.map

226c226
< bundle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx=v200912082239
---
> bundle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx=v200912092234
239c239
< bundle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx=v200911042233
---
> bundle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx=v200912092234

New Windows 7: Simplify what you do everyday. Find the right PC for you.

Back to the top