[wtp-releng] Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.2 I-build towards WTP 3.2 M3

Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.2 I-build towards WTP 3.2 M3

Please document your Project's testing and approval of build, by today,
Thursday, 2 PM (Eastern Time), or let us know if that's not possible.

There is one HTML Parser JUnit failure that should be addressed.

The JAXWS functionality appears for the first time in this week's I-build.

Please note the new 'emf validation' pre-req for that functionality.
While the JAXWS team will smoke test the JAXWS specific function, others
should
sanity check that there's no "interference" from the new function. That
is,
all the "old" webservices stuff works as expected. (There is no reason
to think it wouldn't work fine ... I'm just saying to sanity check and
keep an eye open).
This JAXWS function is technically still in incubation, but is expected to
graduate
soon, in a couple of milestones.

Current Build
http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/wtp-R3.2.0-I/20091015040800/I-3.2.0-20091015040800/

Smoketest Results
http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Smoke_Test_Results_R32_101509

BTW, I'm not sure why the build took 11 hours! I'm guessing it was just an
infrastructure overload issue and
we were "swapped out" for many hours. There were no such issues on similar
warm-up builds so I do not think it will be an ongoing issue.

Back to the top