[wtp-releng] Unable to Expand Dependancy

The XSL Tools build is getting the following error from the build machine:

/shared/webtools/projectBuilders/xsl-R1.1-I/webtools.releng/releng.wtpbuilder/scripts/dependency/build.xml:191:
Error while expanding /shared/webtools/prereqsCache/eclipse-SDK-M20090729-0903-linux-gtk-ppc.tar.gz<br/>

Has this been removed or has there been any other changes?

If this isn't the cause, I'm having an issue trying to track down the latest root cause. Features and plugins Export correctly from within the IDE using the export wizard.

Dave

Back to the top