Re: [wtp-releng] Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.2 I-build towards WTP 3.2 M2

We are investigating the JPT test failures that were introduced in last night's build.   These failures do not affect any other WTP components.  I'd like to respin for this issue if possible, assuming we have a fix shortly.  If not, the build is probably declarable without fixing this issue (functionality affected is limited to the EclipseLink XML mapping file support.).

Neil

David M Williams wrote:

Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.2 I-build towards WTP 3.2 M2

Please document your Project's testing and approval of our 3.2 I-build,
by today, Thursday, 2 PM (Eastern Time), or let us know if that's not possible.

Current Build
http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/wtp-R3.2-I/20090903084909/I-3.2I-20090903084909/

Smoketest Results
http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Smoke_Test_Results_R32_090309