From: David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 08/13/2009 10:23 AM
Subject: [wtp-releng] Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.2 S-build towards WTP 3.2        M1
Sent by: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.2 S-build towards WTP 3.2 M1

Please document your Project's testing and approval of our 3.2 S-build,
by today, Thursday, 2 PM (Eastern Time), or let us know if that's not possible.

There are (still) some versioning errors. Note: I have been updating the "reference data for comparison" often, so it is comparing against the latest M-build. This is an effort to help "get it right" and not just getting it to pass a particular report. Project Leads will need to decide if they need to respin or go with it as it is.

Current Build

http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/wtp-R3.2-S/20090813064836/S-3.2M1-20090813064836/

Smoketest Results

http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Smoke_Test_Results_R32_081309