[wtp-releng] Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.1.1 M-build towards Helios SR1

Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.1.1 M-build towards Helios SR1

Please document your Project's testing and approval of our 3.1.1 M-build,
by today, Thursday, 2 PM (Eastern Time), or let us know if that's not possible.

There is another M-build running, just started this morning (and won't be done until mid-afternoon) ... I'm assuming it was started to correct some minor versioning errors, but if it is for anything substantial that would invalidate testing, please let us know.

Current Build
http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/wtp-R3.1-M/20090812215958/M-3.1M-20090812215958/

Smoketest Results
http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Smoke_Test_Results_R31_081309