[wtp-releng] Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.2.0 I-build towards M1

Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.2.0 I-build towards M1

Please document your Project's testing and approval of our 3.2 I-build,
by today, Thursday, 2 PM (Eastern Time), or let us know if that's not possible.

There are JUnit failures that should be examined by owning teams
and confirmed explicitly if you want to declare with it or not.

Current Build
http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/wtp-R3.2-I/20090723085352/I-3.2I-20090723085352/

Smoketest Results
http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Smoke_Test_Results_R32_070923

There is no official 3.1.1 smoke test this week.

Back to the top