|[wtp-releng] Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.2.0 I-build towards M1|
Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.2.0 I-build towards M1
Please document your Project's testing and approval of our 3.2 I-build,
by today, Thursday, 2 PM (Eastern Time), or let us know if that's not possible.
There is another build running, but suspect its just fixing versioning problems and should not delay testing.
Lets consider versioning problems as 'blocking' and not declare another build until they are fixed.
Back to the top