[wtp-releng] help needed on build test failures

JPT has a bunch of test failures in last night's build and I am unsure of the cause. We did release, but I am confused by the exception (see below) appearing in the log file that are preventing our xml content types from being loaded. I updated my target workspace to last night's build and do not have test failures. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Karen

!MESSAGE Could not create content describer for org.eclipse.jpt.core.content.orm. Content type has been disabled.
!STACK 0
java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.xerces.parsers.XIncludeAwareParserConfiguration incompatible with org.apache.xerces.xni.parser.XMLParserConfiguration
	at org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserFactoryImpl.newSAXParser(Unknown Source)
	at org.eclipse.jpt.core.internal.resource.xml.XMLRootHandler.createParser(XMLRootHandler.java:118)
	at org.eclipse.jpt.core.internal.resource.xml.XMLRootHandler.parseContents(XMLRootHandler.java:186)
	at org.eclipse.jpt.core.internal.resource.xml.XMLRootElementContentDescriber.checkCriteria(XMLRootElementContentDescriber.java:169)
	at org.eclipse.jpt.core.internal.resource.xml.XMLRootElementContentDescriber.describe(XMLRootElementContentDescriber.java:204)
	at org.eclipse.core.internal.content.ContentType.describe(ContentType.java:161)
	at org.eclipse.core.internal.content.ContentTypeCatalog.collectMatchingByContents(ContentTypeCatalog.java:189)

Back to the top