Re: [wtp-releng] Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.1.0 S-build for RC5

We will not be able to finish Web services and XML tools by 5PM. Results should be available around midnight.

Thanks,

Yen Lu
WebSphere Web Services Tools Development
Internet: yenlu@xxxxxxxxxx
Dept RST IBM Canada T/L 969-3236 Phone (905) 413-3236

Inactive hide details for David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>

          David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          15/06/2009 01:19 PM

          Please respond to
          Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>

wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx

cc

Subject

[wtp-releng] Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.1.0 S-build for RC5

Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.1.0 S-build for RC5

Please document your Project's testing and approval of our 3.1 RC5 S build,
by today, Monday, 5 PM (Eastern Time), or let us know if that's not possible.

There are a few JUnit failures that should be examined by owning teams
and confirmed if problem with code or tests.

One of these is a versioning error that needs to be fixed. Appears minor version was changed
to "2" instead of "200"?

We'll rebuild for that, but should not effect others final testing.
(Or, if JSF Team prefers, we could just rollback and not pick up the doc changes,
as I think the doc changes were the only difference from previous build).

Current Build

http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/wtp-R3.1-S/20090615083700/S-3.1RC5-20090615083700/

Smoketest Results

http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Smoke_Test_Results_R31_061509