[wtp-releng] Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.0.5 M-build for RC2

Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.0.5 M-build for RC2

Please document your Project's testing and approval of our 3.0.5 RC2 build,
by Thursday 2 PM (Eastern Time), or let us know if that's not possible.

Almost done!
May 15 - RC2
All changes after May 15 require PMC approval (2 votes)
May 22 - final build
May 29 - 3.0.5 GA

There is a few JUnit failures which off-hand appear to be some of our friendly intermittent ones, but please check and clarify.

Current Build
http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/wtp-R3.0-M/20090514023324/M-3.0.5-20090514023324/

Smoketest Results
http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Smoke_Test_Results_R305_051409