Re: [wtp-releng] Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.0.5 M-build for RC1 Maintenance

After investigating the JUnit failures for tomcat, it seems that this test randomly fails. I've marked the smoke test as passed, and we will investigate further the test behaviour using Bug#: 275350.

Best Regards,
-- --
Mr. Angel Vera
Server Tools Developer for WTP and Rational
Lotus Notes: Angel Vera/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
Tel: 905-413-5919 - E-Mail: arvera@xxxxxxxxxx
-----
Those who think that something is impossible,
should not interfere with those who are willing to do it. - Angel Vera

Inactive hide details for David M Williams ---05/07/2009 09:36:16 AM---Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.0.5 M-build for RC1 MaintenDavid M Williams ---05/07/2009 09:36:16 AM---Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.0.5 M-build for RC1 Maintenance

David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>

wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/07/2009 09:36 AM

[wtp-releng] Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.0.5 M-build for RC1 Maintenance

Sent by:

wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.0.5 M-build for RC1 Maintenance

Please document your Project's testing and approval of our 3.0.5 RC1 build,
by our Thursday 2 PM (Eastern Time) Status meeting, or let us know if that's not possible.

There are a number of JUnit errors that need to be cleaned up, or explained.

Current Build

http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/wtp-R3.0-M/20090507033519/M-3.0.5-20090507033519/

Smoketest Results

http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Smoke_Test_Results_R305_050709