From: David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 04/23/2009 08:28 AM
Subject: [wtp-releng] Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.1.0 I-build

Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.1.0 I-build

Please document your Project's testing and approval of our weekly build,
by our Thursday 2 PM (Eastern Time) Status meeting, or let us know if that's not possible.

Current Build

http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/wtp-R3.1-I/20090423062751/I-3.1-20090423062751/

Smoketest Results

http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Smoke_Test_Results_R31_042309

Note that there is an I-build running now, that just says it was "forced" and lists no modifications
from previous build .... so not sure what this is about, but should not hold up smoke testing
unless someone reports a reason why.

There were 3 or 4 JUnit failures that should be attended to as well.