Re: [wtp-releng] Requesting pre-req updates this week

resending since this appears to have never made it out this morning:

This update caused compiler errors in jpt.ui and jst.j2ee.ui because org.eclipse.jdt.internal.ui.util.PixelConverter was deleted. It has been replaced with org.eclipse.jface.layout.PixelConverter. We have fixed this problem in the JPT plugins.

Karen