[wtp-releng] Query to find the bugs you need to review

Hi there,

Today I set out to find a way to query bugzilla for the bugs with fixes I need to review. I figured I'd share my findings with you in case you have a similar need. First, use the advanced search criteria to filter the defects for your component. Then, use the following advanced flags to filter only bugs you need to review:

This seems to do the trick. I figure Flag Setter can be used to check the bugs you've approved/rejected if so needed. Hope this helps.

Regards,
Valentin Baciu
Rational XML Web Services Tools

Back to the top