Re: [wtp-releng] Released fixes for 3.1M6 JSDT failures and org.eclipse.wst.xml.validation.tests version problem

Folks,

The 22 consistent JUnit failures in the Java EE Tools JUnit bucket are under investigation, and should not affect smoke testing. The other 2 failures were a random failure of testWeb25_ChangedContextRoot_ChangedContentDir_ChangedJavaSrcDir_WithDD - we will watch to see if this fails again. So our team's failures should not affect the smoke testing.

FWIW,

- Carl Anderson
WTP programmer
Inactive hide details for Nitin Dahyabhai/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUSNitin Dahyabhai/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS

          Nitin Dahyabhai/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
          Sent by: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          02/19/2009 01:59 PM

          Please respond to
          Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>

wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx

cc

Subject

[wtp-releng] Released fixes for 3.1M6 JSDT failures and org.eclipse.wst.xml.validation.tests version problem

Neither should affect smoke testing, but are the other failures we've been
having this week being looked into?

Regards,
---
Nitin Dahyabhai