Re: [wtp-releng] Final M5 Test Request for WTP 3.1 I-build

JSF: Version issues fixed and released. Reviewing the junit failure.
-Raghu
----- Original Message -----
From: "David Williams" <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Wtp-Releng" <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 5, 2009 1:15:38 AM (GMT-0800) America/Los_Angeles
Subject: [wtp-releng] Final M5 Test Request for WTP 3.1 I-build

Please smoke test the 3.1 I-build and update the smoketest page with your results by 3 PM EST Friday (at the latest).
Or let us know if that's not possible.

Build
http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/wtp-R3.1-S/20090205004023/S-3.1M5-20090205031422/

Smoketest Results
http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Smoke_Test_Results_R31_020509

We will obviously have to re-spin, but I think most teams can get started with this build.

All pre-reqs are current, except DTP might spin one more?
The JPT team will have to say if we should wait to get next one, since they are primary users of DTP.

JPT tests are "not found"?! Is that a DTP problem?

JSF "testSanity" is still failing, as it has all week.

Still versioning problems, sigh.

But, overall should be testable by others.

Back to the top