From: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David M Williams
Sent: Saturday, January 31, 2009 9:42 PM
To: wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [wtp-releng] Status of weekly I build

We are still waiting to hear from JEE Team before declaring the weekly build.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Smoke_Test_Results_R31_013009

I noticed a build kicked off, I think due to changes to
common-fproj.map

I assume this was an "accident"? but please let us know here on this list,
if anything was released that would merit re-testing ... since normally
anything released during the weekly testing days is to fix a bad bug.

Back to the top