[wtp-releng] Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.1 I-build

Please smoketest the 3.1 I-build and update the smoketest page with your results by 3 PM EST Friday (at the latest).

Build

http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/wtp-R3.1-I/20090115084946/I-3.1-20090115084946/

Smoketest Results

http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Smoke_Test_Results_R31_011509

Note
:
There are 2 areas of Unit test failure that need fixing ... they appear minor enough not to interfere with smoke testing, but must be fixed before we can declare:

1. org.eclipse.jst.jsf.designtime.tests.AllTests

2. Bundles with qualifier-only increases

org.eclipse.jst.server.ui

      1.0.303.v20090113 (current)
      1.0.303.v200805140145 (reference)
org.eclipse.wst.server.http.core
      1.0.100.v20090113 (current)
      1.0.100.v200805140145 (reference)

See also

http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/status/

Reminder: there is no M-build to smoke test or declare this week ... just due to our schedule ... so you can continue to release to that build, if you'd like.

Back to the top