Re: [wtp-releng] Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.1 I-build

Hi,

Yes.  The JUnit failure is caused by the same intermittent problem (defect 258884) we found in WTP 3.0.4 back in December.  I've removed the offending JUnit test for now and will put it back once we complete our investigation of defect 258884.

Please note that a new WTP 3.1 and 3.0.4 build had been started to pick up this change.  It's just changing the jst.ws test plugin and would not affect another other team.

Regards,

Kathy Chan
Rational Java Web Services,
IBM Canada Lab

kathy@xxxxxxxxxx
(905) 413-3022

David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/08/2009 10:38 AM

Please respond to
Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>

wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[wtp-releng] Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.1 I-build

Please smoketest the 3.1 I-build and update the smoketest page with your results by 3 PM EST Friday (at the latest).

Build

http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/wtp-R3.1-I/20090108074838/I-3.1-20090108074838/

Smoketest Results

http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Smoke_Test_Results_R31_010809

Note

There is 1 WS Junit failure that looks to me to be one of those repeatedly intermittent ones ... WS team, please advise and take corrective measures.

See also

http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/status/_______________________________________________
wtp-releng mailing list
wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx