[wtp-releng] Are the holidays over?

Well, almost. If anyone is working, feel free to release to the WTP 3.1
I-builds now.

I checked some recent "Galileo updates" and seems our stuff is there and
getting installed.

I only checked the very basics. If anyone else would like to test ... and
see how its coming along,
you can see some information at
http://download.eclipse.org/releases/galileo/

Even more fun, you can start with just Eclipse SDK, put that galileo URL
into your "sites" (and, I think best to disable all the rest of the
sites), and you too can see what you can install. Many changes to come,
and eventually more focused testing ... but, if you are interested, its
there, its starting!

Happy 2009

Back to the top