[wtp-releng] Last 3.1 M4 I build this week

Just a reminder that since this is our last dev week for 3.1 M4.
We'll be smoketesting tomorrow, I build declaration on Friday 12/12.

Next week will be test week, no new bug fixes, Teams should be focusing on testing and bugs verification.
Component leads can you pls fill out your test plans for M4, and we'll be declaring M4 on 12/19 before the holidays, : )

http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Functional_Test_R31_M4

Current M4 targeted enhancements and bugs
Please triage these to the next release if they cannot be fixed today.  Thanks!
7 M4 targeted enhancements
30 M4 targeted bugs

Regards,

Helen Zhang PMPĀ®
Rational Architecture Management Project Management Office
Eclipse Webtools Platform (WTP)

IBM Toronto Software Lab | 8200 Warden Ave. | Markham | L6G 1C7
Email: hjzhang@xxxxxxxxxx | Phone: 905-413-3443 | T/L: 969-3443

Back to the top