[wtp-releng] Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.1 M4 weekly I build I-3.1-20081120084906

Please smoketest the first 3.1 M4 weekly I build and update the smoketest page with your results by 5PM tomorrow.  Thank you!

Build
http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/wtp-R3.1-I/20081120084906/I-3.1-20081120084906/

Smoketest Results
http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Smoke_Test_Results_R31_112008

Note
The 2 JEE Junit failures on the build are random, the JEE team is assessing
The releng Junit failures are due to 2 version violations that need qualifier updates, I'll be opening blocker bugs, these will need to be fixed before we declare tomorrow.
org.eclipse.jst.pagedesigner.jsf.ui
org.eclipse.wst.wsi.ui

Regards,

Helen Zhang PMPĀ®
Rational Architecture Management Project Management Office
Eclipse Webtools Platform (WTP)

IBM Toronto Software Lab | 8200 Warden Ave. | Markham | L6G 1C7
Email: hjzhang@xxxxxxxxxx | Phone: 905-413-3443 | T/L: 969-3443

Back to the top