RE: [wtp-releng] WTP 3.0.3 Test week and updates

About this one 254638 I have submitted a patch and I am waiting for review from Chuck and Jason.

My impressions on: 241466 I have posted a comment to where my research went. Basically it seems that runtime path is not considered at all and major refactoring will be needed. I am not sure if this can be done quickly and safely.

From: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Helen Zhang
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2008 1:13 AM
To: wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [LIKELY JUNK][wtp-releng] WTP 3.0.3 Test week and updates

This week is the final week of testing for 303.  GAing on Friday 11/14.

Teams should be verifying all bugs and running tests.
A reminder to please update your test plans here => http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Functional_Test_R303

Update
251809 has been successfully verified by SAP
254521 - has been PMC approved and released post RC3, a new build is underway

Current outstanding critical bugs on the 303 release
254638 - critical bug found by JEE smoketest pending PMC request
254761 - being requested for PMC approval
241466 - need updates, will this be proposed for PMC as well?  Thanks!

Regards,

Helen Zhang PMP®
Rational Architecture Management Project Management Office
Eclipse Webtools Platform (WTP)

IBM Toronto Software Lab | 8200 Warden Ave. | Markham | L6G 1C7
Email: hjzhang@xxxxxxxxxx | Phone: 905-413-3443 | T/L: 969-3443

Back to the top