[wtp-releng] A web page with current driver release status

One thing that I would find really useful would be a web page (that I could bookmark), that would tell be the current restrictions with respect to releasing code into builds.

I know we get messages from wtp-dev saying when drivers have been declared, but I get over 300 emails a day, and so when I want to release some code I need to hunt through many emails, trying to figure out whether it is allowed or not. If I could check a web page, that would be so much quicker.

Helen/David, Would it be possible to have such a web page? And then whenever the driver declaration message went out, the web page could be updated at the same time.

Gary Karasiuk, RAD Performance Analyst
karasiuk@xxxxxxxxxx
TL-969-3985, external: (905)-413-3985

Back to the top