[wtp-releng] Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.0.3 RC2 build - pls wait for the next build

As mentioned in the mtg, a handful of bugs were PMC approved and would be good to be released into RC2.

Please holdoff smoketest until the new build is ready with these additional changes.

I'll issue another note once the new build is ready.  Thank you!

Regards,

Helen Zhang PMPĀ®
Rational Architecture Management Project Management Office
Eclipse Webtools Platform (WTP)

IBM Toronto Software Lab | 8200 Warden Ave. | Markham | L6G 1C7
Email: hjzhang@xxxxxxxxxx | Phone: 905-413-3443 | T/L: 969-3443

Helen Zhang/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/30/2008 10:29 AM

Please respond to
Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>

wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[wtp-releng] Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.0.3 RC2 build        M-3.0.3-20081030084448/

Please smoketest the our 3..0.3 RC2 build and update the smoketest page with your results by 3PM tomorrow.  Thank you!

Build

http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/wtp-R3.0-M/20081030084448/M-3.0.3-20081030084448/

Smoketest Results

http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Smoke_Test_Results_R303_103008