From: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Helen Zhang
Sent: Thursday, 23. October 2008 18:30
To: wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [LIKELY JUNK][wtp-releng] Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.1 M3 weekly I buildI-3.1-20081023110843

Please smoketest the our 3.1 M3 weekly I build and update the smoketest page with your results by 3PM tomorrow.  Thank you!

Build
http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/wtp-R3.1-I/20081023110843/I-3.1-20081023110843/

Smoketest Results
http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Smoke_Test_Results_R31_102308

Note
The JEE Junit failure fixed by 251660 is seen this build again, JEE team is looking into the issue, but this does not affect smoketest.

Regards,

Helen Zhang PMP®
Rational Architecture Management Project Management Office
Eclipse Webtools Platform (WTP)

IBM Toronto Software Lab | 8200 Warden Ave. | Markham | L6G 1C7
Email: hjzhang@xxxxxxxxxx | Phone: 905-413-3443 | T/L: 969-3443

Back to the top