[wtp-releng] JUnit failures - versioning

Folks,

When I committed and released last night, I overlooked the fact that we modified 3 plugins that had yet to be modified in 3.0.3. I just committed and released the updated MANIFEST.MF files for:

org.eclipse.jst.common.frameworks

      1.1.200.v200810160500 (current)
      1.1.200.v200805140020 (reference)
org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.web
      1.1.201.v200810160500 (current)
      1.1.201.v200807290757 (reference)
org.eclipse.wst.web
      1.1.204.v200810160500 (current)
      1.1.204.v200809132300 (reference)

This does not effect smoke test, so M-3.0.3-20081016081843 can still be used as our smoke test driver for this week. (Also note that these plugin version errors would have a blocker bug if I hadn't noticed this before Helen.)

FWIW,

- Carl Anderson
WTP programmer

Back to the top