[wtp-releng] Status of 3.1 M2?

Well, the JUnit numbers did better (though maybe because of a Did-Not-Finish for some suites ... that's usually caused from a hang, though can be from unexpectedly long tests ... I think our limit is currently 2 hours per suite ... 4 hours total).

But, I have another concern.

According to the "versioning report" there are 8 bundles where the 3.0.2 _service_ has not been put into our 3.1 (HEAD) branch yet.
If it is not obvious, this part of the versioning report is not about some technical rules we should follow, but indicates our 3.1 builds will perform "worse" than our 3.02 builds
(at least for what ever bugs were fixed in 3.0.2).

What's up with that? Even if we are "on time" I don't think we have accomplished "predictable deliveries".

What shall we say when we announce M2? That is. how should we phrase this to the Eclipse community of (early) users and adopters?

Will the Project Leads of these following bundles (or component owners) please suggest appropriate wording?
(I have not included, in this list documentation bundles nor test bundles, nor bundles that have "qualifier only"
increases ... which at least means extra code and not missing code !

Thanks for any suggestions.

org.eclipse.wst.validation.ui
    1.2.0.v200807211450 (current)
    1.2.1.v200807292117 (reference)

org.eclipse.jst.jsf.apache.trinidad.tagsupport
    1.0.0.v20080605 (current)
    1.0.100.v200808071446 (reference)
org.eclipse.jst.jsf.standard.tagsupport
    1.1.0.v20080515 (current)