Re: [wtp-releng] Fw: Please continue (or finish) final testing with S-3.0M6-20080403100029

Folks,

      We have one more bug fix that we are releasing - bug 224488 "Severe
regression in EMF-to-XML translators since 3.0M5"
This was held up pending component leader approval.  The fix is actually to
undo one of two fixes made to solve the same problem.  It should not
invalidate any testing that has already been done.  (But the bug was
reported by the JSF team, so they should retest whatever they think was
affected by this bug.)

FWIW,

- Carl Anderson
WTP programmer

             David M
             Williams/Raleigh/
             IBM@IBMUS                                                  To
             Sent by:                  wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx
             wtp-releng-bounce                                          cc
             s@xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                   Subject
                                       [wtp-releng] Fw: Please continue
             04/03/2008 11:17          (or finish) final testing with
             AM                        S-3.0M6-20080403100029

             Please respond to
              Webtools releng
              discussion list
             <wtp-releng@eclip
                  se.org>

Ah, I see the bug numbers now, for Chuck's fix
bug [224236] EJB3(Session) Run on server support
Kathy's was
[225480] Update properties files to WS-I BP 1.1 and SSBP 1.0.

----- Forwarded by David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM on 04/03/2008 11:15 AM
-----