[wtp-releng] Please smoke test M2 candidate

Ok, all EMF prereq version changes have been released and we have an M2 candidate worthy of a smoke test, just to confirm it's building and running as it has been.
GEF has not yet produced an officially label "M2",  so we'll respin just to pick up, but don't think their code is changing, and would not need re-testing from us (and,
I may just manually update the download page, rather than re-spin, if they are much longer :)

Please use
http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/drops/R3.0/S-3.0M2-20071002200641/

and record your results in
http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Smoke_Test_Results_R30_100207

Once all green, we'll declare M2.

Please post to wtp-releng if you find a blocking problem or critical regression and want to request a re-spin.

** now that the build is done (I'd written this note earlier), I see there is one failing JUnit in server core. Something about a deleted resource?
Please investigate and let us know if this invalidates the build? Or is just one of those odd things that happen occasionally (which would still be a bug :)

Thanks

Back to the top